Triple_e's Creations is a place where I will be sharing my Tags and matching Extra's, by using Scrap Kits of various talented Scrap Kit Creators. This is my "little home" on the internet and I also hope to one day, write motivational thoughts and add them. I love to write and chat to everyone and to share all my Blessings that I have in my life, of which Molly Rae is one :-)

Make yourselves at home and feel free to leave a little love before you leave :-)

Hugs
Bev.

January 17, 2009

"Some Like it Hot" Tags




The kit I used was a PTU kit called "Some Like it Hot". Esther designed and created the kit :-)

No extra's at this stage. I was really busy at the time, creating stuff for the designers and I will do some though very soon. I really did like working with this kit :-)

Visit Esther's lovely Blog here:
http://scrappystuffbyessy.blogspot.com/

0 comments: