Triple_e's Creations is a place where I will be sharing my Tags and matching Extra's, by using Scrap Kits of various talented Scrap Kit Creators. This is my "little home" on the internet and I also hope to one day, write motivational thoughts and add them. I love to write and chat to everyone and to share all my Blessings that I have in my life, of which Molly Rae is one :-)

Make yourselves at home and feel free to leave a little love before you leave :-)

Hugs
Bev.

June 5, 2009

Rapture Extras



for stopping by , for looking and for being kind to me LOL as i've said before my tags are really basic, following a tutorial is quite a challenge " smiles " i made these 2 years almost ago, but for the life of me, can't find the blank iknow i've saved it somewhere , how about that ! hahahaa lucky that i'm not a secretary , my filing system leaves a lot to be desired.....

if you would like the extras to match the one above... you are so welcome to download them HERE

Before i go, please take good care everyone, sleep well, Good Night and GodBless,

hugs

Bev

0 comments: