Triple_e's Creations is a place where I will be sharing my Tags and matching Extra's, by using Scrap Kits of various talented Scrap Kit Creators. This is my "little home" on the internet and I also hope to one day, write motivational thoughts and add them. I love to write and chat to everyone and to share all my Blessings that I have in my life, of which Molly Rae is one :-)

Make yourselves at home and feel free to leave a little love before you leave :-)

Hugs
Bev.

January 20, 2009

Sweet Love Tags & Extras








I created these with a beautiful kit "Sweet Love" which was designed by Marianne. You can visit her lovely blog here :


Mask by Ginny (gh_grungeframe2mask)

Element Template : JoJo's Dezines - this was one that was shared in a group years ago.

Font : AnnabelleMatineel

Tube : Alejandra Rosales

No tutorial used.

Download 19 Tag Extra's ~HERE~
(Includes : Beautiful, Bless you, Congratulations, etc.)

0 comments: