Triple_e's Creations is a place where I will be sharing my Tags and matching Extra's, by using Scrap Kits of various talented Scrap Kit Creators. This is my "little home" on the internet and I also hope to one day, write motivational thoughts and add them. I love to write and chat to everyone and to share all my Blessings that I have in my life, of which Molly Rae is one :-)

Make yourselves at home and feel free to leave a little love before you leave :-)

Hugs
Bev.

February 12, 2009

Sharing our Granddaughter, Bridgette


Bridgette is 3 and we adore her, as we do with all 4...:-)

Followed a tutorial of Lorilei, called Sincere and the scrapkit belongs to Melissa of Sentimental Style.

Hugs
Bev

4 comments:

Sonel said...

Hi sweetie,
Just love what you did with this photo of Bridgette. She is just adorable!

I also have a challenge for you on my blog. Check it out...:-)

Love & Hugs

Triple_E Creations said...

Ha H Haaa lol , thanks bunches Miss Sonel :-) just signed in here , has been over a week , my how i missed everyone . everything takes so long to recover doesn't it, but giving up now, just thankful for the things i've managed to find again, and the new tubes , templates and masks coming through the groups .
Hope you've been all well. Hmmmmm, well lets, see a challenge eh ? will go on over and see what you have done . Love you...
hugs from

bev

Sonel said...

Missed you too my sweet friend and I am very glad that your pc problems are sorted out.

Take care and have a great day!
Love & Hugs

Triple_E Creations said...

Hi Sonel,
back on track, have been without isp connection since friday , you wouldn't beieve how much housework, reading and more housework i caught up with i think there was even a stint of gardening thrown in ... ooooohh i'm cringing lol , it was dreadful !!! hahahaaaaaaa , think everything is working again , hubby's watching cricket, the pc is working overtime, all is well with the world :-) hope you and yours are fine...

hugs

bev